THE COST OF SPANISH WILL ARRANGED AT OUR OFFICES IN MOJACAR OR ALMERIA. UPDATED 2020
If you have never made a will in Spain before . Solicitors fee 200 euro plus V.A.T each will and notary fee aprox. 60 euro each will. This fee will be slightly more if your assets in Spain are worth more than 500.000 euro or you require complex clauses. We would tell you the exact amount in advance.
If you have made a will in Spain before with us or any other firm: Solicitors fee 150 euro plus V.A.T. each will and the notary fee aprox. 60 euro each will.
- Make an appointment by calling us on 950472775 (Mojacar office) or 950 265871 (Almeria office ) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org . If you already have a will with us, please tell Maria so that she can have your file ready.
- We will meet for between half an hour and an hour in our office to fill in forms discuss your wishes , tax implications etc. We will make sure that your loved ones are protected while simultaneously making sure the wills are efficient tax wise. Needless to say the will will comply with the New European directive 650/2012.
- We will organise an appointment for signing the wills one week after the first appointment. We read them in our office (they are in both English and Spanish ) and then go to the notary to have them witnessed.
- The wills are produced in two columns (English and Spanish ) dully registered in the central register of wills in Madrid. The wills are valid from the moment they are signed.
- If signed in Mojacar you can walk away with your wills as soon as you have signed them If we sign in Almeria we send them to you one week after the signing, unless you wish to pick them up from our office.
- If you are housebound or in hospital please call us to to determine alternative arrangements.
You will receive your new will:
- In dual column English/Spanish in compliance with directive 650/2012 (which comes into force on the 17th of August 2015).
- Dully registered at the central register of wills in Madrid.
- The security of a will written by Michael Davies, a Spanish solicitor with over 25 years practice handling wills and probate for English ex-pats in Spain.