Experts in law

If you are a National of a country outside the European Union  and would like to live in Spain and have access to unlimited travel  within the EU Schengen visa countries for you and your family (spouse and children under 18 and even over 18 in certain circunstances) we may be able obtain a Golden Visa for you if you invest in a property worth 500000 euro or more.

If you would like to discuss full requirements and benefits of the Golden Visa  and to see if you are eligible or not please contact us for an appointment with our solicitor experts in this field.

If the obtention of the Golden Visa is an important factor in your investment decision then we recommend consulting and independent law firm like ours before committing to the investment.

We can deal with both your conveyance and your Golden Visa application all under one roof .